THE HAGUE, NETHERLANDS – Hello, my name is SB Jabini, an entrepreneur with over ten years experience in business. As a result, I am also a Business Coach & Speaker. As I prepare for my Caribbean tour; I thought to leave you with some inspiration, 10 steps to you keep you going. But first, welcome to my new column called “SB Inspires” under the Business section. Here’s some firm advice, Don’t You Quit!
What Inspires You Not To Quit?
Suppose you’ve made a plan, started your business and can see your success ahead of you. Just as you can grab it, all hell breaks loose in your personal life. What do you do with those unwanted and unexpected setbacks that come when you want to achieve success?
Going to watch 10 steps to your million on YouTube is just not enough. I want to focus on the entrepreneurs with so much potential and are currently in a life storm. Personally, I am encouraged by stories of successful people. Most have also had to experience difficulties. I want to know what mistakes they’ve made so I can avoid them.
Allow Your Vision to Keep You Going
Somehow, we are all coaches in life through our experiences and stories. I also have difficult times and storms, where I sometimes think that I will not survive.
But then, that perseverance is in me to do everything needed to be successful. The business world can be so tough! You just have to show your best side to get a deal. You learn to laugh while you cry inside and cry for help. The best thing about this world is that you are forced to live in your future while your past and present don’t look beautiful. That’s when your vision keeps you going.
As soon as you start to pretend that everything is good, you start to believe it is good enough.
You achieve success without knowing how! Setbacks are good for you.
Ever wondered why these days of setbacks should be there in our lives? I found out that tough days are there to get everything out of you. All the gifts and talents that are deep within you to come to fruition. It is precisely that which is so deeply hidden in you that ensures success in your company.
10 Steps To Keep You Going
- Find a business coach! You need support for when things are going wrong and you want to stop. Find one that bites into your prosperity like a pit-bull and does not give up, so that you do not give up.
- Break any influence or contact with all the negative people in your life. It doesn’t matter who they are.
- Surround yourself with successful people. Also on social media… the more, the better!
- Write down your goals and dreams and make a plan from goal to start.
- Schedule every 30 minutes of your day, because you won’t get the time back use it wisely.
- Continue to persist! Be consistent! And disciplined to live in your successes.
- Believe in yourself and He who gives you new breath every day.
- Just know that you have been chosen to achieve this, perhaps the only one in your family.
- Dream big and go for it, let nothing hold you back, including yourself.
- Never apologize or feel guilty for choosing to an entrepreneur, visionary and gam changer.
I started to thrive in my most difficult time of my life, by deciding that nothing could stop me from becoming who I want to be. The more struggle I got … the more the world heard of me. So rest assured your struggles aren’t for nothing, these are your building blocks for stable success.
I’m SB Jabini, the woman whom others saw had potential but held herself back out of fear of success. But God was by my side and whispered, “For I Know The Plans I Have For You,” Declares The LORD, “Plans To Prosper You And Not To Harm You, Plans To Give You Hope and a Future.” Jeremiah 29:11